- Skipasses purchased ONLINE is possible to pick up in the kiosk located in the location PASEKY (next to the cashier)
- [object Object]
- [object Object]
- Respect for other people – each person on the ski slope must behave in such a way that it does not endanger other persons and does not cause harm to himself or others
- Speed and riding control – each person who moves on the ski slope, must adapt his speed to his abilities, possibilities, terrain and snow conditions and number of persons on the slope
- Choice of direction – each person who moves on the ski slope, must choose the direction so as not to endanger other persons moving on the ski slopes in front of him and at the same time he must keep sufficient distance from the persons movig on the slope
- Overtaking –
overtaking is allowed from the right or from the left, so as the overtaken has sufficient space for direction and way of riding.
- Entering the slope and starting after stopping – each person who enters the ski track or wants continue to move after stopping is obliged to make sure that no other person is aproaching from above or below so as he does not endanger himself or others.
- Stopping and standing – everybody whon the ski slopes, cannot stop and stand without any reason on narrowed and blind parts of the ski slope. A person who fell, must leave such as place as soon as possible.
- Ascend and descend –
a person, ascending or descending the ski slope, must use the edge of the ski slope.
- Respecting the signalization and markings – everybody, who moves on the ski slope is obliged to respect the markings and signalizations on the tracks.
- Providing of first aid – each person is obliged to provide the first aid in case of accident and to call an authorized person from Mountain Rescue Service (Phon numbers:
18 300, 112, or 041 5695232, +421 903 624 028).
- Preparation of the ski slope – at the time of preparation of ski slope, each person is obliged to follow the instructions of the ski slope operator.
- Identification – each person, whether the participant of an accident or a witness, is obliged to provide basic information about themselves.
- Protective helmet – a skiier under the age of 15 is obliged to protect his head on the ski slope with properly fastened protective helmet.